Can I travel to Canada or other countries if I have a DWI on my record?

Maybe, but not without a lot of extra legal and administrative paperwork. Obviously, Canadian law governs admission and entry into Canada. If you have questions regarding your admissibility into Canada, contact the Balmer Law Office for a referral to a Canadian immigration attorney.